LINKEDIN WORKSHOP BY AD:VENTURE
16 February 2023 — 5:00pm to 8:00pm
Venue: 3rd Floor, Yorkshire House, Greek Street, Leeds, LS1 5SH
An interactive and informative In-Person workshop with lots of useful guidance of how to use LinkedIn to its full potential and benefit your business...
Making LinkedIn a client generating machine!
Led by digital strategist Jonny Ross (one of Yorkshire Business Insider's '42 under 42') this LinkedIn masterclass gives a really good overview of the LinkedIn platform explaining how to use it and how to turn connections into clients.
Jonny gets 30% of his new business directly from LinkedIn. Find out how he finds, approaches and converts prospects on LinkedIn
Want to use LinkedIn to find new customers or clients, develop relationships and win new business? This workshop is for you.
The event is going to be held at Clockwise in Leeds, there is on street parking located near to the venue
- How to think like a search engine, if you can understand google, you will get LinkedIn
- How to pimp your profile to be loved by LinkedIn and Google, appearing high in both of their searches for people looking for products / services you offer
- What type of profile picture to use to ensure people do business with you
- The power of the network and how to grow it
- How to use LinkedIn search
- What LinkedIn Groups have to offer
- How to rock on LinkedIn with content, what types of content, how to be a thought leader on LinkedIn
- Understand what premium has to offer, as well as tools like LinkedIn advertising, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
Expect lots of takeaway tips and tricks that are easy to implement and can achieve the best/quickest results.