Developing Your Business Growth Strategy - Accelerating Business Growth
12 September 2023 — 9:30am to 1:30pm
Venue: The Chimes, Wakefield Town Hall, Wood Street, WF1 2HQ
This condensed 2.5-hour workshop provides participants with a focused and actionable framework to kickstart their business growth strategy development process. It covers key aspects such as market analysis, customer-centricity, innovation, and implementation planning.
- Introduction to Business Growth Strategy
- Understanding Your Business Landscape
- Defining Growth Goals
- Customer-Centric Approach
- Innovative Strategies
- Market Penetration and Expansion
- Actionable Steps and Implementation
- Resource Allocation
- Tracking Progress and KPIs
- Crafting a Growth Mindset
- Developing a Personalised Action Plan
- Closing Remarks and Q&A
It is open to all AD:VENTURE clients across the wider West Yorkshire area.
As well as developing your growth strategy, the event will also give you an opportunity to meet peers on the programme and connect over a light networking lunch following the session.
This is an interactive face to face workshop to give you the best learning experience, so places are limited to 20 clients.
Book your spot HERE.