How to get control of your cash in 2021
21 January 2021 — 12:00pm to 1:00pm
Venue: Online Event
Hear from accounting experts as well as a manufacturing business owner who's had quite the journey through 2020 about how best to get control of your cash in 2021.
FSB Panel will cover:
- How to plan ahead for short term survival
- How to plan for the longer term in uncertain times
- What considerations to think about for budgeting in 2021
- How to create efficiencies in your business this year
- Using cash flow forecasting and scenario planning to get control of your cash
- Jen Given: Jen is Chief Operating Officer at Float, a cash flow forecasting software for Xero, QuickBooks and FreeAgent
- Hilary Dyson: Hilary is Founder and cloud accounting technologist at Bridge Financials
- Steve Swindon: Managing Director and Co-Founder of LoveSeitan, the UK's leading producer of seitan, a wheat based vegan meat.
For general enquiries regarding the event, please email email@example.com
New to virtual networking? Find out more about FSB virtual events and a quick guide to getting started here.
To register visit here.