Road to Recovery - Fully-funded Peer to Peer sessions by West Yorkshire Consortium of Colleges
11 March 2021 — 9:30am to 11:00am
Venue: Online Event
Connect with businesses from across the region to share experiences and ideas to get your business on the road to recovery and growth.
In collaboration with Wakefield Council, the West Yorkshire Consortium of Colleges (WYCC) is offering Leeds City Region businesses the opportunity to access facilitated, 'Peer to Peer' group sessions to help businesses in the current challenging, economic environment. As part of Wakefield district’s economic recovery, the Wakefield Recovery Board endorses these Peer to Peer discussions
Fully-funded (free) through the European Social Fund project - Higher Performing Workplaces, business owners, leaders, senior managers, and key decision makers will have the opportunity to overcome business barriers, explore challenges and learn from peers in a supportive, confidential environment.
Participants will set the topics for conversation, just tell us what challenges you are currently facing when you register. This may include, but is not limited to: change management, HR policy, changing markets, using business loads, training and skills, short term planning, having difficult conversations, redundancy, change management.
Register for your first session today! Up to three follow-on sessions will be scheduled with the facilitator to ensure that a programme of support is provided.
First session: Thursday 11 March 09:30 to 11:30
Facilitator: Julia Felton (Business Horsepower)
If you would prefer to get 1:1 coaching support to get your business on the road to recovery then Julia Felton, the session facilitator, can help you access 40% European Social Fund (ESF) funding to do this. Please contact her directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that your contact details will be passed to the facilitator who will contact you directly to arrange future, follow-on sessions as part of this programme (up to three sessions – run fortnightly).
Register for your first session now! WYCC will confirm your place.
- Sessions will last up to 2 hours and will be delivered online via Zoom or similar.
- To encourage diversity in the sectors and experience within each group, a maximum of two people per company can register per session*.
- To register you must work in one of the following districts: Bradford, Calderdale, Craven, Harrogate, Kirklees, Leeds, Selby, Wakefield or York.
- Please note all discussions held within the Peer to Peer sessions will be confidential.
- Peer to Peer sessions are part of the Higher Performing Workplaces project which is managed by the West Yorkshire Consortium of Colleges (WYCC) and funded by the European Social Fund (ESF).
WF for business is working with WYCC to support the following event for local businesses