The new FSB membership scheme launched on Monday 7th September 2020 with the aim to support small businesses and help them stay resilient through difficult economic times.
The scheme will provide reduced membership fees for up to 1000 new members in West Yorkshire providing members are located in West Yorkshire, not already members and employ up to 9 people (including sole traders).
The aim is to help small business be more resilient as we go through difficult economic times and will be extremely beneficial for small businesses in West Yorkshire.
- 24/7 legal help
- medical advice including mental health support through FSB Care
- cyber protection
- employment advice and protection
- insurance services & more!
The scheme means that that membership fees in Wakefield are:
- £47 (instead of £177) for sole traders
- £99 (instead of £229) for businesses with up to 4 employees
- £153 (instead of £283) for those with 9 or fewer employees
If you are interested in joining this new scheme and would like to find out more register your contact details here where you will be contacted.