Self-awareness – the foundation for wellbeing and performance
02 June 2021 — 11:00am to 12:00pm
Venue: Online Event
Self-awareness is a crucial aspect of each of us and our lives. There’s no one else out there like you, and you are the only one who can honestly know yourself. But self-awareness is crucial for a wide range of reasons – it can enable us to be better, improve ourselves, build specific aspects of ourselves, but most importantly – it can help us improve our overall well-being. That will, in turn, lead us towards a happier, more successful and fulfilled life.
Behavioural Consultant and Founding Partner of Jigsaw Discovery Michelle McArthur-Morgan, will help you to increase your levels of self-awareness and understanding of why people who have higher levels of awareness of self, lead healthier and more successful lives.
Learn ways in which you can improve your self-awareness and leverage your understanding of self to positively impact on your wellbeing and performance.
Join us as we discuss:
- The link between self-awareness, wellbeing, and performance
- Ways of increasing self-awareness
- How everyday stress drives an exaggeration of your core behaviours, turning strengths into weaknesses.
- The effects of stress and anxiety on workplace performance
- How knowing your behavioural preference will help you to reduce and eliminate the stressors in your life and enable you to spend more time being your best self at work and at home.
To book on to this free webinar please book your place via email@example.com.