THE FSB (FEDERATION OF SMALL BUSINESSES)
The new FSB membership scheme launched on Monday 7th September 2020 with the aim to support small businesses and help them stay resilient through difficult economic times.
The scheme will provide reduced membership fees for up to 1000 new members in West Yorkshire providing members are located in West Yorkshire, not already members and employ up to 9 people (including sole traders).
The aim is to help small business be more resilient as we go through difficult economic times and will be extremely beneficial for small businesses in West Yorkshire.
- 24/7 legal help
- medical advice including mental health support through FSB Care
- cyber protection
- employment advice and protection
- insurance services & more!
The scheme means that that membership fees in Wakefield are:
- £47 (instead of £177) for sole traders
- £99 (instead of £229) for businesses with up to 4 employees
- £153 (instead of £283) for those with 9 or fewer employees
CHAMBER MEMBERSHIP FOR WAKEFIELD BUSINESSES
Join today and get access to numerous practical and affordable business services to help you raise your business profile, expand your network and reduce your business costs.
Sign up online now (please select ‘Wakefield free’ option on the sign up form).
WHY JOIN THE CHAMBER?
- Get Connected
-Build your contacts and connect with businesses from across the region through our networking events and raise your profile by sharing your news through our communications channels.
- Get Supported
-Employee benefits - services not only for your business, but also for your staff; healthcare incentives, free employee medical advice line and medical insurance.
-Financial benefits - get access to a range of services that will save your business money and benefit your staff; utility savings, breakdown cover, card payments, to name just a few.
-International services – advice and support with discounted export and documentation services for businesses exporting or those who want to get on the international trade ladder.
-Training - access to training to give you and your team the skills they need to grow your business.
-Free advice – via the Quest portal which provides HR tools and advice, as well as health and safety, legal and tax.
- Get Represented
-Ensure your voice is heard and understood by policy makers locally, regionally and nationally to create an environment that’s right for your business to thrive.
WE ARE WAKEFIELD
A non profit organisation here to support local businesses Wakefield & Five Towns district...
- Signposting service for members - helping them to find practical information about growing their business.
- Connecting businesses, through news, events and social media activity.
- Growing talent, through peer support and mentoring programme.
- Growing the local economy and that means growing your business.
To apply for this membership please contact Claire Sutherley, Managing Director: firstname.lastname@example.org