How will ‘Step Up’ help YOUR business?
Our support is provided in three key areas:
We will support your recruitment needs by:
- Advertising vacancies on local and regional job boards, including apprenticeships.
- Providing a vacancy-matching service to clients registered with us
- Providing a shortlist of suitable candidates.
- Providing pre-employment training (where appropriate) to ensure applicants are fully aware of your requirements.
- Identifying training opportunities to support new employees to settle in quickly and be sustained within your organisation.
SKILLS TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS
We will help you to identify and plan your skills needs. Whether you are currently recruiting or not, we can provide a skills plan that identifies tailored provision to meet your growth aspirations. We can support you in the following ways:
- Skills planning for your whole business.
- Linking your skills needs with key partners and providers to ensure effective delivery of your training needs.
- Identification of future skills needs.
- Succession planning.
SKILLS FOR EMPLOYEES
Whether you have employees you need to upskill, shining stars you want to develop, or a need to improve retention, we can:
- Support the creation of individual development plans for employees.
- Source appropriate training - from basic skills to higher level management.
- Provide a pathway to progression.
This service is funded by Wakefield Council and aims to support businesses to grow whilst helping residents achieve their potential.
To find out more or to book an appointment please contact a member of our team:
T: 07771 943293