Microsoft 365 Business Voice Explained: What It Is and How It Works
06 May 2021 — 9:30am to 10:30am
Venue: Online Event
Microsoft 365 Business Voice (aka Teams Voice) is bursting onto the phone system scene as organisations rush to adopt more cloud-based tech.
Learn how to mobilise your workforce with Microsoft Teams Voice / Microsoft Phone System. See why you no longer need an expensive phone system and phone lines to make and receive work calls. Experience the ease in which telephony works via your favourite platform, Microsoft Teams!
During this session, we will show you :
- Why you might want to move your telephony to Microsoft Business Voice
- How to make and receive telephone calls in Microsoft Teams, from geographical location
- An example of auto-attendants with voice recognition
- See voicemail in Teams and in Outlook
- See active call transcription
- Using different devices, desk phones, mobile phones and headsets
- See call stats from within Teams
Sessions last just an hour.
We look forward to seeing you!