AD:VENTURE INTRODUCTION TO BUSINESS PLANNING
08 November 2022 — 9:30am to 11:00am
Venue: Online Event
An interactive and informative workshop providing an essential introduction to Business Planning for small and medium -sized enterprises...
A one hour introductory session that provides an essential introduction to Business Planning for small and medium -sized enterprises (SMEs) which includes understanding the purpose, key components and structure of a business plan, research methods to understand and position your business proposition and growth projections and development of a strategy to take the business forward over the next 3-5 years. Delivered by FCS Associates.
FCS Associates delivers bespoke business support packages that are in complete harmony with your business growth and development aspirations. In this challenging marketplace FCS provides a reassuring and flexible approach to support you to meet your business goals.
Established in 2004, FCS is a dynamic and vibrant consultancy practice led by a team of experienced professionals, all of which have substantial expertise in the public and private sector.
• Understand the purpose and uses of a business plan
• Understand the structure of a business plan – using a business plan template we will review the plan contents section by section
• Consider essential research to gather data about your business/sector
• Understand the requirement for financial projections
• Access a strategic orbit to help your business develop a clearer vision of your growth journey