GRANTS & FUNDING FOR GROWTH by AD:VENTURE
24 May 2023 — 9:30am to 11:00am
Venue: Online Event
An interactive and informative workshop sharing many tips to help develop a basic understanding of grant funding...
A one hour introductory session this course provides an overview to Business Grants for small and medium -sized enterprises (SMEs) which includes information to help develop a basic understanding of grant funding, current funds available for businesses, tips on application response development and required activity post award.
- Understanding Grant Funding and how this differs from other types of funding
- Consideration of funder’s objectives
- Understanding of eligible expenditure
- Understand how to keep up to date on current Grants or research opportunities
- Exploration of current grants available
- Typical application format and common questions asked
- Access a Growth Plan template to identify your funding need
Find out more and register your interest here: LCC Portal - Events - Details · Ad:Venture Business Support (ad-venture.org.uk)