Wakefield First Advisor Session: How social media can boost your business!
13 September 2023 — 1:00pm to 2:40pm
Venue: Wakefield One, Burton Street Wakefield, WF1 2EB Room: Floor 0, Wakefield Suite (located behind the Customer Service Desk to the right).
Join us at our FREE advisor session on the 13th September afternoon to find out how you can boost your business via social media.
Having a social media presence when running a business is becoming increasingly important.
Regardless of your business size social media should be a key part of your business marketing strategy.
Social Media can help you connect with your customers, create brand awareness, increase your leads and sales and much more.
Many businesses rely on social media to help them stay relevant and reach those looking for what they have to offer whilst helping businesses to stay competitive in today’s market.
Are you a business owner in the district struggling with social media and want to maximise your business presence? We’ve got you covered!
Join us at our FREE advisor session on the 13th September afternoon to find out how you can boost your business via social media…
This workshop will cover…
- Understanding social media channels
- How to boost your business on socials – forget the barriers
- Creating engaging social content
- Building bridges between social media and other marketing materials
- Writing content for your business
There will also be a social media surgery session towards the end of the workshop where you can drop-in with your social media queries and ask the experts.
- Date: 13/09/2023
- Time: 13:00-14:30
- Location: Wakefield One, Burton Street Wakefield, WF1 2EB
- Room: Floor 0, Wakefield Suite (located behind the Customer Service Desk to the right).